Re: split_part bug - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: split_part bug
Date
List pgsql-hackers
John Hansen <john@geeknet.com.au> writes:
>> Works fine for me.  What encoding/locale are you using?

> unicode / c

[ shrug... ]  Works fine for me in unicode, too.

u=# select split_part('a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z',' ',1);split_part
------------a
(1 row)

u=# select split_part('a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z',' ',2);split_part
(1 row)

u=# select split_part('a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z',' ',3);split_part
(1 row)

u=# select split_part('a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z',' ',4);split_part
(1 row)