Re: POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From brian
Subject Re: POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> We have considered getting Polos as well as normal shirts. The normal
> shirts are your basic 6.1 oz 100% cotton. No iron required, heavy
> enough to hide the extra we all get once we get over 30. The main issue
> with polo's is that they are expensive (comparatively) and thus we need
> to see a real desire for them.

Joshua, I went to the PG site to get a look at the shirts. A search of
the site shows a couple of comments by yourself mentioning that the
shirts can be ordered from www.sourcewear.com (though this was in '04).
The others concern the Italian PG group. Unfortunately, sourcewear's
server seems to be configured with Indexes off but no DirectoryIndex.
And google is showing an awful lot of comments from very unsatisfied
customers.

So, um, where can we see the shirts? Are they still sold through
sourcewear? Are they still in business?

brian