Re: POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Richard Broersma Jr wrote:
> --- On Wed, 11/21/07, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
>> I've got a real desire for a PG polo. :)  One which I could wear to work
>> (business casual or whatever) would seriously rock.
>
> That's what I like to do.  The dress-code in the industry that I work is to wear collared shirts. And having a
PostgreSQLpolo shirt to wear certainly gives PostgreSQL a looks very professional "look" in the work place.  Wearing
theshirt that I have at the work place and at client facilities has started several conversations about what PostgreSQL
isand how it can be used.

> I personally wouldn't even mind having a PG polo that has 3rd part vendor logos on the sleeves if that would help
makePG polo shirts available.

O.k., o.k. :) I will look into costs.

Joshua D. Drake