Re: POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL
Date
Re: POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL  (brian <brian@zijn-digital.com>)
List pgsql-general

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:47:00 -0800 (PST)
Richard Broersma Jr <rabroersma@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- On Wed, 11/21/07, Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have been looking into getting some woman-sized
> > PostgreSQL shirts,
> > in addition to the more typical men-sized tshirts. The
>
> Later on, would you consider doing this again for men and women sized
> polo shirts?
>
> I've already purchased one a while back from a business that must
> have gone out of business because they are no longer selling these
> shirts.  I liked the XL shirt that I bought in every way except I
> that I think that the manufactures in Mexico must have different
> standards on shirt sizes than the US.  It seems sized like a medium
> to large and it fits me like a glove. But there is a plus side to its
> sizing, I never need to iron out the wrinkles to give it that nice
> pressed look. :o)

We have considered getting Polos as well as normal shirts. The normal
shirts are your basic 6.1 oz 100% cotton. No iron required, heavy
enough to hide the extra we all get once we get over 30. The main issue
with polo's is that they are expensive (comparatively) and thus we need
to see a real desire for them.

I have deferred the ladies shirts decision to Selena for what I feel
are obvious reasons.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> Regards,