Re: Need for PostgreSQL demand? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Need for PostgreSQL demand?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Gabriele,

>   Of course, this is just one case, but it could be self-explanatory and
> suggest - once again - the we, as PostgreSQL community, need to work on
> generating demand for PostgreSQL. Promotion, promotion, promotion. :)

Not that we *don't* need to promote PostgreSQL -- we always do -- but
I'd avoid reading too much into this.  Remember, they're only surveying
*their* job listings, not job listings on the internet in general.  And
the *total* number of listings in the survey was apparently less than 100.

So, "sample error".

--Josh