Re: Feature request: Logging SSL connections - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Feature request: Logging SSL connections
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Applied, thanks!

Minor bikeshedding: the messages would read better, to my eye, as

"user=%s database=%s SSL enabled (protocol=%s, cipher=%s)"

Putting "enabled" where it is requires extra mental gymnastics on
the part of the reader.  And why the random change between "="
in one part of the string and ": " in the new part?  You could take
that last point a bit further and make it

"user=%s database=%s SSL=enabled (protocol=%s, cipher=%s)"

but I'm not sure if that's an improvement.