Re: PITR for postgresql-7.3 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mary Ellen Fitzpatrick
Subject Re: PITR for postgresql-7.3
Date
List pgsql-general
I am trying to run pg_dump on the database with the corrupt table, and
try to restore the database.  I also tried to vacuumdb the database and
get the same error.
I get the following error.

pg_dump <database>
pg_dump: query to obtain list of data types failed: PANIC:  read of clog
file 100, offset 81920 failed: Success
        before or while processing the request.

Do I have any options for getting around this error?

Thanks
Mary Ellen

--
Thanks