Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presence - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presence
Date
Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presence  (Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Cornelia Boenigk wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>>  > Now, someone just needs to call all of these people and get
>>  > materials from them.
>>
>> I could help with that.
>> In which form ? If you leave everything to the companies you will get
>> everything from an onliner up to a novel.
>
> 1 page
> 8.5x11
> PDF only, color documents will be printed as BW.

O.k. following up on this, this is the current plan:

Booth members will wear PostgreSQL.Org shirts. PostgreSQL.Org will
provide the shirts. Other shirts will not be allowed for booth
volunteers. Remember it is all about PostgreSQL.Org. :)

All marketing materials will be organized via topic within a
PostgreSQL.Org professional directory (which will be a custom printed
folder).

Folder will be organized something similar to this:

1-page general information sheet
"PostgreSQL for Executives" brochure ala Fujitsu
1-page B&W flyer about some current/related information
     (e.g. about 8.3 when we release it, listing PostgreSQL talks at
OSCON, etc.)

PostgreSQL for Executives will be color. All others will be B&W.

Contributing companies and consultants may submit a single page (dual
side is fine), 8.5x11 sheet for inclusion in the folder. It is the
responsibility of the company to print and provide the inserts.

If you want to be in the marketing material, and you are not a
contributor, become a contributor :)

I will start a new thread for the folders specifically.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/