Re: Moving the website project from GBorg - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Moving the website project from GBorg
Date
List pgsql-www
Robert Treat wrote:
>> Right. What we could do is just stick up a trac (or whatever, really)
>> *until* pgfoundry has svn support.
>>

> Did I miss the part where someone said that they'd like to not have the
> website be dependent on pgfoundry?

That would be me - yes, I think it would be a feature not to be
dependent on pgfoundry. Especially given pgfoundrys history, but also in
general wrt external depdendencies.

What I'd envision is to have the primary archive on wwwmaster and
replicate it off to pgfoundry - since we want public access to the code,
and that would be a logical place to have it.

//Magnus