Re: odbc with encrypted ssl key? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrei Kovalevski
Subject Re: odbc with encrypted ssl key?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!

    You may try https://projects.commandprompt.com/public/odbcng/. This
PostgreSQL ODBC driver's connection string can contain parameters you need:
        SSL_CERTIFICATE=[string] - path to SSL certificate file
        SSL_PRIVATE_KEY=[string] - your SSL private key
        SSL_PASSPHRASE=[string] - your SSL password phrase

    You can either use these parameters in connection string or
configure DSN.

    Andrei.