Re: Concurrent connections in psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Concurrent connections in psql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Yes, yes.  I would like to have used it when testing the MyProc->xmin
> improvements.  The only thing that has held it back from being applied
> was that there was no documentation/examples of how it would be used.

Hear hear! I had trouble writing regression tests for the MVCC-safe
cluster patch. Had I had an up-to-date version at hand, I would've used it.

I haven't looked at the psql source code, but would it be possible to
clean it up to make it less tangled and ugly, while you're at it?