Re: Acclerating INSERT/UPDATE using UPS - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Acclerating INSERT/UPDATE using UPS
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I am still unclear why sigres is better than a temporary file system.  I
relize your patch is faster, but what is about your patch that makes it
faster.

And if we were going to add such capability, we would name it based on
what it does, rather than on a 'sigres' mode.

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com