Re: Anyone know a good opensource CRM that actually installs with Posgtres? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Walter Vaughan
Subject Re: Anyone know a good opensource CRM that actually installs with Posgtres?
Date
List pgsql-general
Bradley Kieser wrote:
> I am looking for a decent OpenSource CRM system that will run with
> Postgres.

> OpenTAPS the demo won't even work. And it's US-centric whereas we are in
> the UK. A pity that it's so very much tied to the US as it could be very
> good.

What actually didn't work with OpenTaps? "OpenTaps" is additional modules that
work with the Apache Open For Business project core product.

What functions that SugarCRM supply that you need in OpenTaps? We are funding
($$,$$$ USD) a lot of changes right now in OpenTaps and OFBiz, and perhaps you
could let me know where the feature gap is so that I don't end up with a "I
can't believe we forgot about that".

--
Walter