Re: Error code associated to "could not open relation with OID ..." - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Huxton
Subject Re: Error code associated to "could not open relation with OID ..."
Date
List pgsql-general
Galantucci Giovanni wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm using jdbc to connect to a remote database and this morning I've
> found an SQLException on my log file with this error description:
>
> "could not open relation with OID ...".
>
> Does anyone know which error code is associated to such exception?

It's usually down to a cached plan referring to a temporary table that's
being replaced. Could be a normal table being dropped/recreated though.

It could be a query-plan cached by your jdbc stuff or perhaps a plpgsql
function using TEMP tables?

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd