Re: Anyone know a good opensource CRM that actually installs with Posgtres? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From lneves
Subject Re: Anyone know a good opensource CRM that actually installs with Posgtres?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

Bradley Kieser wrote:
> I hope that someone has cracked this one because I have run into a brick
> wall the entire week and after 3 all-nighters with bad installations, I
> would appreciate hearing from others!

[...]

> Compiere doesn't support PG.

You could checkout Adempiere wich is a fork of Compiere:
<http://www.adempiere.com/>

They claim to support PG and they are actively improving on that:
<http://www.adempiere.com/wiki/index.php/Release_315>

Download location:
<http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=176962&package_id=207834>

> I have tried numerous other CRMs but all the same - either don't run on
> PG, claim to but in reality don't or are simply pre-Alpha and not ready
> for production use.

On the surface Adempiere seems to meet your requirements but I never used it so I
can't tell if its another dead end.

--
Luis Neves