Thanks to all - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paul Lambert
Subject Thanks to all
Date
Re: Thanks to all  (Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com>)
Re: Thanks to all  (Erik Jones <erik@myemma.com>)
Re: Thanks to all  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-general
Thanks to all who have helped me over the last month or so with
converting my system from M$ SQL server to Postgres.

Unfortunately I've decided to scrap the project and continue working
with M$ SQL Server... PG just isn't doing what I want.

No... I jest, I've finally got the entire system up and running exactly
as I want it and I am ready to do my first customer install. That's
another 40 or 50 PG installs over the next few months :D

A big thankyou to everyone who has given me advise up to now... and a
big thanks in advance to those who will continue to advise me in the
future ;)

Regards,
Paul.

--