Re: Thanks to all - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Terry Fielder
Subject Re: Thanks to all
Date
List pgsql-general
You may encounter many things in life which you may regret having done.

Converting from M$ SQL to PostgreSQL is probably *not* one of them.

Terry

Terry Fielder
terry@greatgulfhomes.com
Associate Director Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
Fax: (416) 441-9085