Re: Thanks to all - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Erik Jones
Subject Re: Thanks to all
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mar 1, 2007, at 7:30 PM, Paul Lambert wrote:

Thanks to all who have helped me over the last month or so with converting my system from M$ SQL server to Postgres.

Unfortunately I've decided to scrap the project and continue working with M$ SQL Server... PG just isn't doing what I want.

No... I jest, I've finally got the entire system up and running exactly as I want it and I am ready to do my first customer install. That's another 40 or 50 PG installs over the next few months :D

A big thankyou to everyone who has given me advise up to now... and a big thanks in advance to those who will continue to advise me in the future ;)

Yep!  You got me!  My jaw literally dropped when I read the first part of that.

erik jones <erik@myemma.com>
sofware developer
615-296-0838
emma(r)