Re: Developer TODO List as a PostgreSQL DB - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Developer TODO List as a PostgreSQL DB
Date
Re: Developer TODO List as a PostgreSQL DB  (Michael Glaesemann <grzm@seespotcode.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
Chad Wagner wrote:

>     There is some point in putting it in a wiki where we can gather
>     relevant
>     documents, links to discussions etc. That's why the developers'
>     wiki was
>     established, AIUI.
>

> To be honest, it may be adequate to maintain this solely through the
> Wiki.  The only thing I see lacking is specifically who is handling
> tasks, and what release it is planned for.  Perhaps, I am just looking
> in the wrong place?

There's a good reason this information is missing: it doesn't exist.
Please, like I said, have a look at recent discussions.

Maybe we need some extra FAQs, like:

. Why do you still use CVS instead of <insert favorite SCM system here>?
. Why don't you use bug tracking software?
. Where do I find out when <insert desired feature here> will be in a
release?

cheers

andrew