Error upgrading on W2K - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paul Lambert
Subject Error upgrading on W2K
Date
List pgsql-general
I have postgres running on W2K, version 8.2.1 which I am upgrading to
8.2.3 but when I run the upgrade I get an error as follows:

"The installer has encountered an unexpected error
installing this package. This may indicate a problem with
this package. The error code is 2803."

The install seemed to continue fine after this point and when I check in
psql I have 8.2.3 installed and the databases appear to be operational.

Any thoughts on what the error might have been and if I need to check
anything in particular to verify correct install?

Cheers,
Paul.

--
Paul Lambert