Re: tsearch2: pg8.1 to pg8.2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Hannes Dorbath
Subject Re: tsearch2: pg8.1 to pg8.2
Date
List pgsql-general
TSearch does change from version to version.

- Create your database with template=template0
- Load tsearch2.sql
- Truncate pg_ts_* tables
- Try to restore

Ignore the already exists errors and examine the rest carefully.

--
Regards,
Hannes Dorbath