Srf function : missing library on PostgreSQL 8.3.6 on Windows? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben Ali Rachid
Subject Srf function : missing library on PostgreSQL 8.3.6 on Windows?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I try to use the srf API and I have a link error. When I did :

FuncCallContext *funcctx;
if (SRF_IS_FIRSTCALL()){
funcctx = SRF_FIRSTCALL_INIT(); // If I remove this line, no link error
}

I have this link error : "undefined reference to 'init_MultiFuncCall(FunctionCallInfoData*)'". The init_MultiFuncCal function is in the funcapi.h file, but where is the associated library ? I try all the libraries of PostreSQL, but no success .

Any idea ? Thanks.