Re: THIS EMAIL DID NOT COME FROM BEAR STEARNS - Subject:: - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jaime Silvela
Subject Re: THIS EMAIL DID NOT COME FROM BEAR STEARNS - Subject::
Date
List pgsql-general
In case anybody was thinking of spending time on this:

The problem was the existence of a table of the same name in a different
schema.

ERROR:  update or delete on "staging_deal" violates foreign key
constraint "staging_deal_fkey" on "staging_document"

should have in fact pointed to "doclib.staging_document"

Silly mistake, but it seems that ERROR messages don't specify the schema
of tables. It would be a time-saver to show them.

Thanks