Re: database design ... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Erik Jones
Subject Re: database design ...
Date
List pgsql-general
And, when coming up with the use cases you should be working with the
people who will actually be using the application.  Wrt barcode
scanners, they typically just translate the barcode into a number.  So,
you'll need a barcode printer to print barcodes for your ids to put on
the books.

--
erik jones <erik@myemma.com>
software development