Re: PostgreSQL slammed by PHP creator - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: PostgreSQL slammed by PHP creator
Date
List pgsql-general
>>> bank :)
>> Are we talking about this one?
>> http://www.musclecarclub.com/musclecars/plymouth-cuda/plymouth-cuda.shtml
>>
>>> Note that this was a very long time ago :)
>> I hope it wasn't on 1966 ...
>
> I am not going to ask how you got to 135MPH.

Oh that is easy, you just press on the gas and watch the car beside you
disappear :). Of course that is when you notice you are running out of
highway and quickly approaching downtown portland. Then you hit the
brakes hard trying to make the corner, hit gravel, have the rear brakes
lock, spin, and hit a telephone pole.

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/