Re: PostgreSQL slammed by PHP creator - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: PostgreSQL slammed by PHP creator
Date
Re: PostgreSQL slammed by PHP creator  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Re: PostgreSQL slammed by PHP creator  (AgentM <agentm@themactionfaction.com>)
List pgsql-general
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> > >' (a tear for your 66 cuda...)
> >
> > Hell I cried more then a tear. The cop felt so bad for me, he didn't
> > even ticket me... All white, red interior... man I loved that car. It
> > was the first car that *I* bought with *my* money and I *owned* it. No
> > bank :)
>
> Are we talking about this one?
> http://www.musclecarclub.com/musclecars/plymouth-cuda/plymouth-cuda.shtml
>
> > Note that this was a very long time ago :)
>
> I hope it wasn't on 1966 ...

I am not going to ask how you got to 135MPH.

--
  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us