Re: tsvector/tsearch equality and/or portability issue - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: tsvector/tsearch equality and/or portability issue
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>> Can some other people try this?  We need to get a handle on which
>> machines show the problem.
>
> I am trying on current copy of HEAD.. however:

Ignore the below... This is an error with my linker/ld.so.conf

Joshua D. Drake

> jd@scratch:~/pgsqldev$ bin/psql -U postgres postgres <
> share/contrib/tsearch2.sql
> SET
> BEGIN
> NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index
> "pg_ts_dict_pkey" for table "pg_ts_dict"
> CREATE TABLE
> CREATE FUNCTION
> CREATE FUNCTION
> CREATE FUNCTION
> CREATE FUNCTION
> CREATE FUNCTION
> CREATE FUNCTION
> CREATE FUNCTION
> INSERT 57434167 1
> CREATE FUNCTION
> CREATE FUNCTION
> INSERT 57434170 1
> ERROR:  could not find function "snb_ru_init_koi8" in file
> "/usr/local/pgsql/lib/tsearch2.so"
> ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
> transaction block
> ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
> transaction block
>
> I will try on 8.1 in a moment.
>
> Joshua D. Drake
>

>>             regards, tom lane

>> TIP 3: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?
>>
>>                http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/