Re: ClassCastException org.postgresql.jdbc3.Jdbc3Connection - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Prasanth
Subject Re: ClassCastException org.postgresql.jdbc3.Jdbc3Connection
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I think I got it. The server had a jar & my WAR has the same jar.
Probably the JNDI used the jar in the server while my application used
the class from the jar in the WAR.
As these are two different class files I was getting the class cast
exception.

-Prasanth.