Re: Hardware upgraded but performance still ain't good - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Hardware upgraded but performance still ain't good
Date
List pgsql-performance
>> Ahh and which companies would these be? As a representative of the
>> most prominent one in the  US I can tell you that you are not speaking
>> from a knowledgeable position.
>
> note I said many, not all. I am aware that your company does not fall
> into this catagory.

I know, but I am curious as to *what* companies. Any reputable
PostgreSQL company is going to support Linux as a whole except maybe
some fringe distros like Gentoo or RedFlag. Not to mention FreeBSD and
Solaris.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/