Re: connection problem - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Andy Shellam
Subject Re: connection problem
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Try "host=172.16.11.2" at the start of your connection string.  I
believe the parameter is "host" not "hostaddr".

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam <mailto:andy.shellam@mailnetwork.co.uk>,
the Mail Network <http://www.mailnetwork.co.uk/>

NetServe Support - we don't go the extra mile; we go the whole distance!

p: (+44) 0 845 838 0879 / +44 0 7818 000834
w: www.mailnetwork.co.uk <http://www.mailnetwork.co.uk/>
e: support@mailnetwork.co.uk <mailto:support@mailnetwork.co.uk>