Secure connections with changing ip addresses? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From gene Campbell
Subject Secure connections with changing ip addresses?
Date
Re: Secure connections with changing ip addresses?  ("Dawid Kuroczko" <qnex42@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I have poked around a bit, and am finally resorting to taking up some
cycles in this list.
Please forgive me.

I have a pg_hba.conf file that is setup like this

host    db1 user1     222.152.155.194/32            md5

 From time to time, my ISP changes my ip address on me.
At that point, my connection to this DB is denied.

I have to log in (ssh) to my server, edit this file with the new ip
address, save and restart to get connectivity back.

Is there a way to have a secure connection that can withstand
changing ip addresses?

Thanks
Gene