Does a GRANT on a table cascade/implied to its SEQUENCES - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roderick A. Anderson
Subject Does a GRANT on a table cascade/implied to its SEQUENCES
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm working on an application ( using Catalyst ) and realized I was
using a user with too many privileges to access the database.

I've add a new user and as I go though granting various accesses to the
different tables I realized many of those tables have primary keys that
are generated by a sequence.

Do I need to grant access on the sequences and what type of access --
SELECT for sure but what about UPDATE -- for each of the tables I've
granted the user access to?

TIA,
Rod