Re: Storing encrypted data? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From John Tregea
Subject Re: Storing encrypted data?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi Aaron,

I found that your suggestion worked well. For some reason the IDE I use
(Revolution) put a return character every 73rd character when it did the
base64encode, but I strip those out and there no further problems. I
don't even have to put them back later to decode it.

Thanks

John T