Re: Data Entry and Query forms - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Markus Schaber
Subject Re: Data Entry and Query forms
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi, Anthony,

Anthony Kinyage wrote:

> Before continuing our Plans, I need to know how can I do with PostgreSQL
> in order to have Data Entry and Query Forms on clients side (How can I
> design Data Entry and Query Forms).

PostgreSQL itsself is a database server, not a front-end form designer.

However, using the PostgreSQL ODBC driver, you should be able to
continue using your current front-ends (like Access).

If you don't like this, maybe you can look at GNU Enterprise,
OpenOffice.org database module, Delphi/Kylix or others. (I admit I've
used none of those yet, we use PostgreSQL as backend for "real"
applications.)

HTH,
Markus