Data Entry and Query forms - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Anthony Kinyage
Subject Data Entry and Query forms
Date
Re: Data Entry and Query forms
Re: Data Entry and Query forms
List pgsql-sql
Hi
I am new in PostgreSQL, I have just installed and created a database, I use MS-SQL 2000 and planning to  Migrate to Open Source.

PostgreSQL  is installed  on Linux Redhat Server. We have 50 Clients PC using WinXP.

Before continuing our Plans, I need to know how can I do with PostgreSQL in order to have Data Entry and Query Forms on clients side (How can I design Data Entry and Query Forms).

If you can advice me the open source Software to add on PostgreSQL to solve my problem will be better.

This will help the Management to accept PostgreSQL and plan Migration from
MS-SQL 2000.

Thanx

Anthony Kinyage