Re: [HACKERS] Request for 7.0 JDBC status - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Request for 7.0 JDBC status
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
>> Relevant question: how well does the JDBC code that's in CVS now
>> work with 7.0?  If the answer is "hardly at all" then a new driver
>> is probably better even if it has lurking bugs.  If the answer is
>> "pretty well" then again I'd be inclined to ship what we've got.

> As far as I know, no one has it yet, except Thomas.  The driver must
> have a domain of org.postgresql or it is the old version.  Only since I
> installed Peter's Makefile last week did it become install-able.

So the version currently in CVS has seen hardly any testing either?
Man, you really know how to make a guy feel comfortable :-(

Given that, we might as well let Peter have the extra day or two
to bring the CVS version to the best state he can.
        regards, tom lane