Re: OO PostgreSQL Driver - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Mike Ellsworth
Subject Re: OO PostgreSQL Driver
Date
Re: OO PostgreSQL Driver
List pgsql-advocacy
I will donate $1,000, specifically for this driver.

If it requires more ... then ideally someone else should pick up the diff.

I'll send the check today if I get a confirm that the $ will be directed specifically at this need.

Thanks,
Mike