Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Segmentation fault in GUI - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andrew Lazarus
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Segmentation fault in GUI
Date
List pgadmin-support
I'm sorry, I've never built pgadmin from source, only installed the rpm.
  I uninstalled the wxGTK rpm and I tried to build wxGTK from source and
slam the output libraries into /usr/lib, and I can do that, but what
something is missing or won't link with pgadmin.

Would you like me to go through the docs and try a pgadmin build?

For the record, most recently I used this wxGTK although I tried others:

http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/fedora/extras/4/i386/wxGTK-2.6.3-2.6.3.2.1.fc4.i386.html

> @Andrew: could you please try to rebuild the app on your system to see
> if it helps?
>
> Regards,