Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Segmentation fault in GUI - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Segmentation fault in GUI
Date
List pgadmin-support
Andrew Lazarus wrote:
> I'm sorry, I've never built pgadmin from source, only installed the rpm.
>   I uninstalled the wxGTK rpm and I tried to build wxGTK from source and
> slam the output libraries into /usr/lib, and I can do that, but what
> something is missing or won't link with pgadmin.
>
> Would you like me to go through the docs and try a pgadmin build?

If you have a minute or so, maybe you can try to rebuild the RPMs from
Source RPM?
They are available on our mirrors in the srpm directory.
(http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin3/release/v1.4.2/fedora-core-4/srpm/)

It should be relatively straight, something like:
(as root)
rpm -i pgadmin3-1.4.2-1.src.rpm
cd /usr/src/redhat(<-or something else, I don't have FC here)/
rpm -ba ./SPECS/pgadmin3.spec

> For the record, most recently I used this wxGTK although I tried others:
>
> http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/fedora/extras/4/i386/wxGTK-2.6.3-2.6.3.2.1.fc4.i386.html

Ok, so we are using similar version number.

Thanks for your time.
Raphaël