Re: Gborg still down - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Gborg still down
Date
List pgsql-www
> Because it makes more sense monitoring internet services from *outside*
> the hosting network? ;-)

Well of course :) That's what we do. We have a server that sits
somewhere else entirely that does our nagios.

My main point was it seems that this is something hub should be invovled
in sense a lot of the core servers are hosted by hub.

Joshua D. Drake

                     http://www.commandprompt.com/