Re: Major upcoming upgrade to postgresql.org ... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Major upcoming upgrade to postgresql.org ...
Date
List pgsql-www
http://www.pgfoundry.org/awstats.pl?month=04&year=2004&output=main&config=pgfoundry.org

nobody had asked before, so I hadn't been running it ... its setup to
auto-update now, and is processing through "old logs" as we speak ...

----