Re: Major upcoming upgrade to postgresql.org ... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jim C. Nasby
Subject Re: Major upcoming upgrade to postgresql.org ...
Date
Re: Major upcoming upgrade to postgresql.org ...  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-www
On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 06:51:05PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Checking the calendar ... May 1st is a Monday ... preferring to do it on a
> weekend, will do it either April 29th, or May 6th, both Saturdays ...
> right now, I'm favoring the 29th date (the sooner, the better) ...

Out of curiosity, do we have traffic stats for pgFoundry? I'm
specifically wondering if the site gets more hits during the week
(indicating professional usage) or during the weekend (hobbyists).

Actually, having that info for the main site would be interesting as
well...