Re: pgadmin3 and partitionned tables - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: pgadmin3 and partitionned tables
Date
List pgadmin-support
Always stay on the list, private mail frequently gets dropped!!!

> The table contains 0 rows, but there are several tables that inherit from this
> one. And those table contain the real rows.

Ok, you didn't mention inheritance, now I see the problem.
There's only the solution to set the option "count rows if est. rowcount
< -1" at the moment. I don't see a good final solution, maybe not
counting if inherited tables are present regardless of reltuples?

Regards,
Andreas