Re: Behaviour of setAutoCommit may not be completely correct. - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From João Paulo Ribeiro
Subject Re: Behaviour of setAutoCommit may not be completely correct.
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Ok. I believe you are right.

Looks like postgresql is doing the right thing. I'm gonna pass this
information to the dods developper team.

Many thanks.

Best regards.
João Paulo Ribeiro

--
João Paulo Ribeiro | Senior Software Engineer
jp@mobicomp.com

PHONE: + 351 253 305 250
FAX  : + 351 253 305 250
www.mobicomp.com

About Solutions | Wireless World

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, as well as existing attached files, is confidential and intended exclusively for
theindividual(s) named as addressees. If you are not the intended recipient, you are kindly requested not to make any
usewhatsoever of its contents and to proceed to the destruction of the message, thereby notifying the sender.
DISCLAIMER: The sender of this message can not ensure the security of its electronic transmission and consequently does
notaccept liability for any fact which may interfere with the integrity of its content.