Re: Strange Update query ... - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Thomas Chabaud
Subject Re: Strange Update query ...
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hélder M. Vieira a écrit :
> I tried to replicate the situation you describe, without success.
> I guess ADO for some reason is trying to build an SQL statement
> corresponding to a parameter query.
> I'd bet on a ADO misinterpretation of your intention caused by the
> myvalue1, myvalue2 and myvalue3 data types.
> Could you post the DIM statements of those variables ?
>

> Helder M. Vieira

I have find the bug, it was an error in the code, there was a
function before my code which changed the values, and the values I supposed
to be new values in the update statement were in fact the old values ...

Sorry for the waste of time, and thanks a lot for your explanations.

Regards,

Thomas