Re: Strange Update query ... - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Hélder M. Vieira
Subject Re: Strange Update query ...
Date
Re: Strange Update query ...  (Thomas Chabaud <tc@geosys.fr>)
List pgsql-odbc
I tried to replicate the situation you describe, without success.
I guess ADO for some reason is trying to build an SQL statement
corresponding to a parameter query.
I'd bet on a ADO misinterpretation of your intention caused by the myvalue1,
myvalue2 and myvalue3 data types.
Could you post the DIM statements of those variables ?

Helder M. Vieira