Re: postgres conference in july - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: postgres conference in july
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Robert Bernier wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I'd appreciate your thoughts on the following...
>
> I'm currently working on a project with the senior economist at the Treasury Board in the Canadian Federal
Government.We're developing a proto-type system, using postgres and plr, generating quarterly reports on all IT
expedituresfor the entire federal govt. It's part of a larger initiative of creating a govt sponsored version of
sourceforgeto make available tools, methodologies and documentation available accross the Canadian public service as
wellas the general public.

> Would people be interested in hearing of our efforts at the conference i.e. should I make a proposal submission?

I know I would like to hear that at OSCON. :)