Re: postgres conference in july - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Guido Barosio
Subject Re: postgres conference in july
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
And why not, a  "featured user" quote in the home page when done.

g.-

On 3/27/06, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Robert Bernier wrote:
> > Guys,
> >
> > I'd appreciate your thoughts on the following...
> >
> > I'm currently working on a project with the senior economist at the Treasury Board in the Canadian Federal
Government.We're developing a proto-type system, using postgres and plr, generating quarterly reports on all IT
expedituresfor the entire federal govt. It's part of a larger initiative of creating a govt sponsored version of
sourceforgeto make available tools, methodologies and documentation available accross the Canadian public service as
wellas the general public.

> > Would people be interested in hearing of our efforts at the conference i.e. should I make a proposal submission?
>
> I know I would like to hear that at OSCON. :)
>

> > cheers

> >                http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq

Guido Barosio