postgres conference in july - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Bernier
Subject postgres conference in july
Date
Re: postgres conference in july  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Guys,

I'd appreciate your thoughts on the following...

I'm currently working on a project with the senior economist at the Treasury Board in the Canadian Federal Government.
We'redeveloping a proto-type system, using postgres and plr, generating quarterly reports on all IT expeditures for the
entirefederal govt. It's part of a larger initiative of creating a govt sponsored version of sourceforge to make
availabletools, methodologies and documentation available accross the Canadian public service as well as the general
public.

Would people be interested in hearing of our efforts at the conference i.e. should I make a proposal submission?

cheers