Re: t1000/t2000 sun-servers - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Jignesh K. Shah
Subject Re: t1000/t2000 sun-servers
Date
List pgsql-performance
pgbench according to me is more io write intensive benchmark.

T2000 with its internal drive may not perform well with pgbench with a
high load. If you are using external storage, try it out.

I havent tried it out yet but let me know what you see.

-Jignesh